Contributions to Our Board
- In her current role, Ms. Nelson advises her clients on strategy development, capital allocation, acquisition evaluation, and infrastructure development. Her clients span a broad range of oilfield service, product, and geographic markets. This experience provides her deep industry and subject matter expertise, which is critical to our Board’s oversight of APA’s operations.
- Nelson’s rich experience serving companies in the oil and gas industry provides the Board with valuable insight into the assessment and management of risks faced by oil and gas companies.
- Nelson developed substantial water-related expertise in the unconventional field development water cycle, including treatment technologies, temporary and permanent transportation infrastructure, containment and disposal, water sources and associated management of access rights to ground, surface, industrial, and municipal water sources, and management of regulatory and compliance issues. Ms. Nelson’s understanding of this topic has greatly contributed to the Board’s ability to oversee APA’s environmental stewardship efforts.
Additional Leadership Experience and Service
- Former Board of Directors, National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) TriCities Chapter
- Private company board roles during tenures at SCF Partners and Greenridge Advisors
Greenridge Advisors, LLC, 2007-present
- Founder, President
SCF Partners, 2000-2007
- Vice President
Amoco Production Company, 1992-1998
- Various roles in planning, project management, and engineering