Applications for the 2022 – 2023 Apache Corporation Tree Grant Program are now closed.
- Applicant organizations must be a charitable nonprofit organization, or municipal, state or federal government agency or institution with 501(c)(3) federal tax exemption status to qualify. Individuals, private landowners, for-profit organizations, or political/trade/civic membership-based organizations (including 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6) federal exemption status) are not eligible.
- Applicant organizations must be based in a U.S. state where Apache Corporation has operations in the United States are eligible to apply. Areas of operation include Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana or Wyoming.
- Requests can be made for sizes varying from bare root seedlings up to five gallon containers.
- Grant recipients must request a minimum of 50 one gallon, three gallon or five gallon trees per project or a minimum of 1,000 bareroot seedlings.
- Grant recipients must work directly with Apache’s partner arborist.
- Grantees will not be granted funds directly.
- The Apache Corporation Tree Grant Program is designed to provide native/indigenous species to the applicant’s local geographical area. Apache Corporation reserves the right, based on economic and environmental conditions, to make substitutions as necessary and/or required.
- Apache Corporation will assume the cost of the trees and freight delivery to the recipient’s designated location. Applicants must agree to receive any and all trees granted to their organization in a single delivery.
- All trees granted must be distributed by May 15, 2023.
- Tree grant recipients are required to provide continued maintenance and care for the trees.
- To apply, click here.
Fay Fitzsimons Walker
Manager, Government Affairs & Community Partnerships