Contributions to Our Board
- With her extensive experience in the global oil and gas industry, Ms. Bay brings critical expertise and oversight of the Company’s strategic exploration and operations projects around the world.
- Ms. Bay’s relationships with some of the world’s top academic and industry-focused institutions provide APA with rare insight into the latest scientific developments, allowing us to maintain our competitive advantage.
- As a member of public company boards in two countries with vastly different governance regulatory regimes, Ms. Bay brings unique governance perspective and understanding of emerging best practices to the Board.
- Having served as Chair of our CRG&N Committee and a member of our MD&C Committee, Ms. Bay has been a driving force behind APA’s approach to ESG leadership and engagement.
Additional Leadership Experience and Service
- Advisory board member, Jackson School of Geosciences, University of Texas at Austin
- Advisory board member, Independent Petroleum Association of America Energy Education Center
- Trustee, Trinity University
Marathon Oil Corporation, 2008-2014
- Vice President, Global Exploration
- Senior Vice President, Exploration
Shell Exploration and Production Company, 2004-2008
- Vice President, Americas Exploration
Kerr-McGee Oil and Gas Corporation (and Oryx Energy prior to merger), 1988-2004
- Vice President, Worldwide Exploration
- Vice President, North America Exploration