Contributions to Our Board
- Ellis’s extensive experience over three decades in portfolio management, strategy, and risk oversight has helped guide APA toward fulfilling our commitments to maintain a disciplined financial approach and leverage our diversified portfolio of assets.
- Ellis’s deep expertise within the institutional investor community provides her with a unique ability to represent our shareholders and allows the Board to keep apprised of their emerging areas of interest.
- As our MD&C Chair, Ms. Ellis has been instrumental in leading a number of enhancements made to our executive compensation practices in an effort to align with our shareholders’ expectations.
Additional Leadership Experience and Service
- Board of Directors, Houston Methodist Hospital system
- Member, Women Corporate Directors
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
- Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Chief Investment Officer, US Growth Equities Investment Management Unit
- Senior Portfolio Manager, Small Cap Growth Fund and Small Cap Equity Fund
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (and Fleming Asset Management prior to acquisition), 1987-2004
- Senior Portfolio Manager
- Managing Director
- Equity Analyst