Contributions to Our Board
- Mr. Stover’s experience as the board chair and chief executive officer at an international oil and gas company and his career working in diverse roles in the industry further enhances the Board’s ability to continue fulfilling its critical oversight role across APA’s complex operations.
- Mr. Stover’s experience working with significant exploration success and offshore operations in the Eastern Mediterranean, West Africa, and Gulf of Mexico, together with his extensive onshore unconventional experience, including in the Permian Basin, also brings key insights to our Board for developing and bringing online large-scale discoveries.
Noble Energy, Inc., 2002-2020
- Board Chair and Chief Executive Officer
- President and Chief Operating Officer
- Executive positions in business development and operations
BP p.l.c., 2000-2002
- Vice President and Business Unit Leader, Gulf of Mexico Shelf, BP America
Vastar Resources, Inc., 1994-2000
- Various onshore and offshore management positions
ARCO Oil and Gas Company, 1979-1994
- Positions in engineering, operations, and management